- This event has passed.
Solo & Ensemble Contest 2019
February 23, 2019
Solo & Ensemble Contest is an opportunity for students to perform as a soloist or in a small ensemble, receive feedback from esteemed music educators, and earn medals for their performance.
133 McKinley Ave., Lake Villa
Renee Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org
- View the Results! – updated live
- Student Performance Schedule & Room Assignments
- Information Packet from host school.
- Includes information on: directions, parking, warm-up areas, percussion equipment, food and drink, judges, building map, and more.
- Performance Rubrics
- Percussion Rudiments – (snare drum rudiments, drum set patterns, mallet scales)
- Remember, all wind/string soloists should perform a scale in the key of their piece.
- Read the full Rules regarding S&E Contest.