Thank you for another successful year! The board of directors would like to thank all of the members of NIMCon for your active participation this year and for continuing to help make NIMCon the best organization it can be! We are thrilled with the positive feedback we have received, and we look forward to starting our fifth year in August!
Thank you to all of the contest hosts – Palombi MS, Hawthorn MS South, West Oak MS, and Sunset Ridge School – for enabling us to have a successful contest season. Your hard work is appreciated!
2020 Events Scheduled
Here are the dates for our 2020 events.
- Solo & Ensemble Contest – February 22, 2020 @ River Trails MS
- Music Festival – March 6/7, 2020 @ South MS and North Prairie JH
- Jazz Festival – March 12, 2020 @ TBA
- Hildebrand Invitational – TBA @ TBA
We are looking for pictures from contest to post on our website. If you have pictures of students participating in contest, and have permission to post, please send them to us.
Thank you to our amazing hosts for providing well-organized and welcoming events. Please use these links to provide us feedback.
- Solo and Ensemble Contest Survey @ https://goo.gl/forms/RggVYjyjF7s0KgsA3
- Music Festival & Jazz Festival Survey @ https://goo.gl/forms/wmJLUaY02u0fAVtw1
The Board of Directors is meeting on April 18. We will be discussing ideas for next year, and reviewing your comments from the Contest surveys. If you have any other comments that you would like us to discuss at our meeting, please let us know by Friday, April 5 (email@example.com). These ideas will help generate an agenda for the general Membership meeting in September.